I wanted a snack and I wanted it fast, but I was in no mood to dirty a bunch of pots and pans in the kitchen. I also knew that I wasn’t going to make it to the gym that day, so I wanted to keep it some-what healthy and low carb. I searched around in my refrigerator and immediately thought of the perfect idea.
- 1 english cucumber, sliced
- 4 slices turkey bacon, cooked and diced
- 4 tablespoons cream cheese
- pinch black pepper
- pinch cayenne pepper (a couple pinches if you want it spicy)
- 1/2 teaspoon parsley, chopped
- 2 teaspoons honey
Slice cucumber into 1/4 inch slices. Cook the turkey bacon in a pan or throw it in the microwave for 60 seconds, then dice it up into small pieces. In a bowl, mix the cream cheese, black pepper, cayenne pepper, and parsley. Spread a little bit of the cream cheese mixture onto the cucumber slices, then top with the diced turkey bacon. Drizzle with honey.